Obtain and Maintain CMMC Compliance
With DI’s expert support team, we’ll help you meet the DoD’s strict cybersecurity requirements while simplifying the compliance process.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
Meeting the regulatory requirements for CMMC can be challenging to any organization with limited tech resources, time, or budget constraints. DI helps your firm create and manage your specific compliance requirements so you can concentrate on your thriving business.
Become CMMC compliant today and get your business ready to win more federal DoD contracts. Contact us to get started!
All Department of Defense contract RFIs and RFPs will require CMMC compliance. Organizations that are not compliant will be disqualified from new contract opportunities!
What You Need To Know About CMMC Compliance
- All organizations that conduct business with the DoD must be CMMC compliant.
- DoD subcontractors must also be CMMC compliant.
- Organizations are not allowed to self-verify compliance.
- The level of CMMC certification you need will depend on the type of information you handle.
- Every DoD contract will specify the level of CMMC certification that’s required. If you are not certified at the required level, you can’t be awarded the contract.
Understanding The CMMC Framework
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework measures the cybersecurity maturity of an organization. The model consists of cybersecurity processes and best practices from multiple cybersecurity standards, as well as inputs from the Defense Industrial Base and Department of Defense stakeholders. The model is split into 5 levels with specific processes and practices that build on the previous level.
The CMMC’s goal is to protect Federal Contract Information (FCI) at level 1, as well as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) at level 2 and above.
CMMC Compliance Tailored to Your Needs
CMMC compliance is complex. If you choose too low a level, your company will not be in compliance and you can lose crucial DoD contracts. Select too high a level and you’ll be spending more money than you need to.
Our team of compliance experts helps your organizations select the right maturity level, ensuring you are compliant while protecting your bottom line.
CMMC Maturity Levels
- LEVEL 1: organization must perform basic cyber hygiene practices to protect FCI.
- LEVEL 2: organization is expected to perform and document cybersecurity practices to protect FCI. Protection of CUI is introduced.
- LEVEL 3: organization demonstrates a good ability to protect CUI and effective implementation and management of the security requirements of NIST SP 800-171.
- LEVEL 4: includes enhanced cybersecurity practices that can defend CUI from advanced persistent threats (APTs). Organization is able to review and measure its security practices for effectiveness.
- LEVEL 5: organization must standardize and optimize process implementation across the organization. Additional cybersecurity practices increase the depth and sophistication of cybersecurity capabilities.
Let Digital Industry help you with your CMMC Compliance today!
Better IT Support is just a click away. Find out how Digital Industry can help your business.