Protect Your Business With World-Class Cybersecurity Services
Digital Industry provides enterprise-level cybersecurity services to organizations of all sizes.
A one-size-fits-all solution won't protect you against evolving cyber threats, so why settle? As a DI client, you'll receive a customized security plan to protect your crucial digital assets and ensure your network is safe.
Our flexible approach to security lets us address your specific needs, adapt to your existing network, and stay within your budget.
Contact us to schedule a free security assessment to learn if your organization is well-protected.
After our security evaluation, we'll give you:
- A Personalized Security Report with an overview of your company's vulnerabilities and risks.
- A List of Actionable Security Recommendations in user-friendly terms–no confusing tech jargon–to better protect your business.
Antivirus & Anti-Malware
Digital Industry's antivirus and anti-malware protection is automatically updated to protect your business. We secure Windows (workstations and servers), Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
DI offers the following protections with our antivirus and anti-malware:
- Anti-spam, blocks spam and phishing emails.
- Email messages both incoming and outgoing are checked for threats.
- Software enabled firewall filters network traffic and stops untrusted connections.
- File security guards against email scams by scanning files and programs before allowing them to open or run on your system.
- Suspicious files are sent to our vendor’s lab for analysis.
- Our anti-virus shields your workstation from dangerous programs and applications attempting to load on your device.
- Scan your systems quickly to check for any performance or security issues.
- Sandboxing to set up a safe environment to test unknown files and programs.
- Wi-Fi protection illustrates vulnerabilities in your network.
- IP Blocking stops treacherous websites before they open.
- Web site check helps keep you safe from fake sites designed to steal your data.
- Rescue Disk Creation saves an external backup antivirus to salvage compromised PCs.