Virtual Chief Information Officer Services
A Digital Industry virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) helps your company assess its technology needs and develop strategic IT roadmaps that align with your overall business goals. They’re as involved in your company as you need them to be, handling everything from vendor management & selection to large IT projects, all at an affordable rate.
Every company needs technology leadership and a clear IT strategy to increase productivity, stay competitive, and plan for the future – but not all companies want to dedicate a large portion of their budget to hire a full-time IT executive. This is where a vCIO comes in.
Unplanned, Unbudged IT Expenses Can Be Devastating To A Business
Unexpected events from natural disasters, pandemics, and other events can crush a business unless you are prepared.
Problems a vCIO can help solve:
- How technology can help automate business processes and save money
- Technology budgeting and aligning the budget with your business objectives for a competitive advantage
- Are you protected against cyber threats?
- Do you have your business prepared for catastrophic events, and has it been tested?
- How long would it take us to get back up and running after a disaster?
- Is my business in regulatory compliance?
- When should I replace my existing IT infrastructure?
Our vCIOs advise you on how to maximize the value of your existing technology and help you decide when it’s time to upgrade your systems, ensuring you always have the most cost-effective IT infrastructure in place.
Our vCIO Services Provide
- Customized IT Strategy
- Cybersecurity Roadmap & Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Planning
- IT Project Management
- IT Infrastructure & Network Design
- Vendor Management and Selection
Let digital industry help your business today!
Better IT Support is just a click away. Find out how Digital Industry can help your business.