Leadership learning series
Why You Need Cybersecurity Education in Your Business
In this clip from our Lunch & Learn: “Clear, Concise & Actionable Cybersecurity Solutions” presenter Mark Meszaros, DI’s CEO and vCIO, discusses why you must educate your employees on cybersecurity best practices to avoid any mishaps that could lead to a breach.
Why You Need to Audit Your Organization's Security
You can’t protect what you don’t know. In this clip from our Lunch & Learn: “Clear, Concise & Actionable Cybersecurity Solutions”, presenter Mark Meszaros, DI’s CEO and vCIO, discusses why you need to audit your security and identify the devices that are connected to your network.
Practical Guidance for Returning to the Office
Watch our webinar on critical considerations for a healthy and safe return to the office and why businesses can’t afford to get this wrong.
- Designing the post-COVID workplace: Office layout solutions
- Strategically deciding which members to bring, when and how
- How to prepare your technology for a smooth transition back to the workplace
Cost-effective Cybersecurity Solutions for in-Office and Remote Work
Watch our webinar on cost-effective cybersecurity solutions.
- Smart cybersecurity spending
- Cybersecurity best practices
- Protecting your remote workforce
- Empowering your staff with cybersecurity awareness training
Why You Need Regular Software Maintenance
Mistakes happen when your systems are not up to date. Watch this video to learn why you need to make regular software maintenance a must have in your business.
Why Email is the Most Common Attack Vector
Watch this clip to learn more about the dangers of email, and why it’s still the preferred tool used by hackers to gain access to your systems and networks.
Technology Toolkit: Session One
Watch this webinar to learn about technology solutions and best practices for small businesses and nonprofits
- Technology 101: understanding the basics of tech
- How to select the right software and hardware for your organization
- IT Maintenance
- Cloud solutions for remote work
- And more…
This event was hosted by Nonprofit Village and the Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC) as part of their effort to increase knowledge and resiliency among nonprofits and small businesses by providing technology solutions for common work challenges.