Position: Network Technician (Silver Spring, MD)
Compensation/Pay: $22 to $35 per hr – Commensurate with Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is for a level 2 technician who can support and troubleshoot ongoing I.T. operations. The job role will include interaction with clients and other I.T. professionals.
Success in the position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed the client’s expectations while ensuring the work is completed accurately and within a reasonable timeframe. Assisting with escalated tickets will be required in this position along with any other service requests needed to ensure client satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to work on multiple priorities and activities simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness and desire to develop professionally.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong core I.T. skills with knowledge of network, workstation, server, and cloud based operations.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows and Apple Operating Systems.
- Understanding of cloud-based workplace environments
- Problem-solving and structured troubleshooting abilities
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations: Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco Certifications preferred, 3+ years’ experience in computer network management is preferred. Experience with I.T. PSA and RMM tools a big plus.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional office environment
- Ability to work from a professional environment from home required
- Reliable auto transportation required.
- Local travel will be periodically required during the work day.
- Applicants will be asked to take a technical proficiency exam prior to the interview process.
- Background and driving record check will be performed prior or after an employment offer is extended.
- Please submit your resume as a PDF attachment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com